JASPER V8 TRIKE
This V-8 powered custom theme trike was built for Jasper Engines & Transmissions by Vendetta V-8 Motorcycles of Spencer, IN. Jasper Engines & Transmissions is the exclusive supplier of automotive V-8 engines to Vendetta.
The production of the trike, production processes at JASPER and the unveiling of the bike to several hundred JASPER Associates was videotaped for American Biker, a television show which airs on the satellite Men's Channel.
In addition to the unique V-8 power plant, the bike touts such features as a custom tri-color paint job, custom cut wheels, CNC machine tooled logo valve covers by the Indiana Tool and Die division of Jasper Engines & Transmissions, custom tooled seat, and JASPER "J" handlebars. Other design aspects include an adjustable suspension system from Air Ride Technologies of Jasper, IN. Through this system, the rider can adjust suspension levels of the trike to assure a smooth, even ride. Also incorporated is a specially designed charging system in which the alternator is driven by the drive shaft.
Tom Schrader, Vice President of Strategic Development for JASPER commented, "We are very pleased to be working with Vendetta V-8 Motorcycles. We are always looking for new markets for our line of quality remanufactured engines and Vendetta has offered us a very unique one. Vendetta's enthusiasm about building their creations with JASPER products lends a great deal to credibility to remanufactured engines in general and to JASPER remanufactured engines in particular."
"I could not be more pleased to team up with Jasper Engines & Transmissions. With their power plant in our Vendetta V-8 we will set a new standard by which all other automotive powered motorcycles will be judged. JASPER offers a 3 year/100,000 mile warranty and with 7,700 service locations we are providing customer service with a Vengeance", said Warren Evans, a partner in Vendetta V-8 Motorcycles.
The Vendetta V8 Team consists of:
- Scott D. Barrier - 20+ years manufacturing/production experience. One hundred percent owner of Stamping Specialty Co., Incorporated located in Spencer, Indiana. The product lines consist of strip and sheet stock oilers for the stamping industry and commercial ZTR lawn mowing equipment. Fifty-percent owner of SAS Group LLC, d.b.a.VendettaV8 Motorcycles. The product lines consist of V8 powered motorcycles and trikes.
- Arthur "Warren" Evans - 20+ years National Sales and Marketing Manager for Dixie Chopper's commercial/residential ZTR lawn mowing equipment. Directly responsible for dealer network development, distribution, national sales campaigns and Discovery channels American Chopper Dixie Chopper episode. Currently fifty-percent owner of SAS Group LLC, d.b.a. VendettaV8 Motorcycles, in charge of dealer development and marketing.
- Scot J. Hough - 30+ years custom bike designer and builder, specializing in V8 powered motorcycles, having sold bikes world wide and winning numerous bike shows nationally. Former owner, designer, and builder of Kannon Motorcycles, having built 200+ V8 Kannon Motorcycles. Currently supervising research, development and design of VendettaV8 Motorcycles.
JASPER TRIKE SPECIFICATIONS
- Engine: 300 hp 350 c.i. Small Block Chevy by Jasper Engines & Transmissions - the Exclusive Automotive V-8 Supplier to Vendetta
- Frame: VENDETTA V8 Tig Welded Chrome Molly
- Radiator: Two-Core-Rear Placement
- Headers: VENDETTA V8 Insulated w/Heat Shield
- Exhaust: Dual Glass Packs w/Chrome Tips
- Fuel Injection: Holly Ram Stealth Multi-Port
- Distributor: Mallory Billet Distributor
- Heads: Cast Iron
- Fan: Electric
- Water Pump: Electric
- Transmission: Two-Speed w/ Reverse-Shorty Glide
- Torque Converter: 2400 Stall
- Brakes Front: Dual Disc
- Brakes Rear: Disc-Automotive
- Front Wheel: 3.5-21"
- Front Tire: Avon 120/70-21
- Rear Wheels: 10.5-18"
- Rear Tires: Nitto 305/55R18
- Suspension: Independent w/Air Ride Technologies - Dual Controls
- Wheel-Base: 88"
- Weight: 1500 lbs.
- Seat: Stock Aftermarket Softail - 25" Seat Height (approx.)
- Fuel Capacity: 11 US Gallons (est.)
- MPG: 20
- Red Line: 5800 rpm
- Max Speed: 136 mph
You can depend on JASPER Engines to provide high quality engines, transmissions, differentials, marine engines & stern drives as well as V8 trike motors. All backed by our outstanding nationwide warranty. Talk to our team of automotive tehnicians today to get the right performance for your vehicle.
Thank you for visiting Andy's Auto Service Inc in St Cloud, FL. Count on our automotive repair technicians to keep your car, truck, suv, or van on the roads longer and safer.